Sep 15 2016
Aug 23 2016
Do you love Bollywood? I am sure you do. Like me, you also follow Bollywood stars on their social media profiles, in magazines and on gossip websites to be updated with their latest news.
Now you can follow your favourite celebrities on follo.in . Just log in and connect with your stars. You can catch hold of them and interact with them through the gadgets in your hand. And this time, earn reward Z for all the knowledge you have gathered over the years. These stars can shine up your day too, there are chances to win up to INR 1 lakh, including an iPhone 6. Yes, an iPhone 6 just follo-ing your stars !! This is the best Bollywood website where you can earn rewardz and be updated with anything that this Bollywood.
The website has multiple sections. To have your daily dose of Bollywood you can go to Star Buzz (link here) which is further quirkly divided into 3 sections – B20, Bollywood Masala and Featured gallery. Just roam around and be amused by the star gaze.
If you are excited to earn Bollywood rewardz check the section Bolly rewardz
It’s pretty simple and self-explanatory to earn rewardz point and claiming your gift item through website and app. Use your facebook or google account and get started at follo.in
By getting started you will be able to earn 250 rewardz points. Voting “Hot or Not’ will get you 5 rewardz points, follo-ing a celebrity will earn you 10 and every like will give you 5 Bolly rewardz points.
When sufficient Bolly rewardz points are accumulated, you can redeem them against amazing products and offers on the website / app itself.
So if you are from know-it-all with tremendous Bollywood knowledge then this content is for you! But then if you feel you have MOMO disorder i.e mystery of missing out then you can check Hot on Follo section and gratify your senses.
Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sunny Leone, Alia Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, Rajinikanth, Deepika Padukone they all are there with their latest Bollywood news, facepalm moments, interviews, chic attires and much more.
Aug 07 2016
Aug 04 2016
Star Trek – The Beyond Experience
The Buzz around Star Trek’s latest flick that was released in India on July 22, 2016 was very much expected. After all, only aliens can have a take on Rajnikant for a spectacular box office clash. Being a true movie buff I was looking forward to watching and experience the most iconic release of Star Trek rebooted series. To my delight, it was the best cinematic experience I had in 2016. Thank you #StarTrekInIndia.
Star Trek is a craze in itself. The franchise has always been dominating the techies and grabbing their attention as well as amusement since its inception. It is a wholesome treat for those having science fiction fantasies. Speculation in media just to have a glimpse of character’s looks, photos from sets or even spotting extras outside the studios has always created hustle and bustle. This reinforces the craze of Star Trek with people.
In lieu of the release of Star Trek Beyond – A Space Adventure (which is absolutely a must watch !!), here are some little-known facts about the #StarTrek series.
- Star Trek Beyond celebrates the 50th anniversary of the original TV series debut show, which was released in 1966.
- The famous quote said by Captain Kirk in the original series “to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilisations to boldly go where no man has gone before” was there to describe the goal of the mission. This quote motivated zillions of fans that it actually became their goal, mission, and vision of living the life.
- Star Trek Beyond has the intrepid space mission in which the main characters of the movie Captain Kirk, Spock and their friends head out on a 5-year long mission. (Take a clue, the next series will continue the plot and be a bigger treat).
- Since the movie is releasing to mark the 50th anniversary of the most iconic science fiction series we have ever seen, it inherently picks up the ongoing story. Star Trek Beyond also entertains with new adventurous flavours that definitely tickles the new age audience (our very own millennial, who believe they are ahead in everything) and they are loving it.
- Director Justin Lin gave us another surprising punch with Idris Elba. He is indeed playing a villain but not Klingon, as it was rumoured. It is highly suggested to watch the movie yourself to know more about his role and how his voice is doing all the work.
- The movie has a gay character.
- The movie leaves you with an optimistic dose.
Technologies are getting upgraded so frequently that it is difficult to keep up with the audience likings and living up to the expectations of the awesome work prequels have done. Captain James and Spook are back with Star Trek Beyond and the audience are giving rave reviews.
Star Trek Beyond is ought to tickle the science fiction fantasy in your taste buds and take your love for travel to another level.
Jul 26 2016
Jul 26 2016
Jul 26 2016
Jul 13 2016
Jul 13 2016